To avoid delays, please do not contact more than one of us at a time. Considering the high volume of inquiries that we get, it is also essential that you identify yourself, your company name, and any deadlines that you might be facing. All inquiries are treated with absolute confidentiality. We will gladly sign NDAs.
Utkarsh Sharma (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Andrew Moeckel (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Jordan Long (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Bill Yu (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Chris Lu (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Ken Goldman (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Tony Tsao (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Nairie Krikorian (Employee Stock Inquiries)
Scott Chou (Employee Tax Situation Inquiries)
Paul Yacoubian (Finance and Accounting Issues)
Stephen Roberts (Compliance and Administration Inquiries)
Carol White (Fund Administration Issues)
For time urgent funding approval please use the form below.
Employee Stock Option Fund
635 Mariners Island Blvd Suite 204
San Mateo, CA 94404
tel: +1 (650) 262-6670
777 6th Street NW Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20001
- Take Exit 414B for Fashion Island Blvd toward Hayward.
- Keep left and follow signs for the Fashion Island Blvd and exit on the right.
- Make a Left turn onto Fashion Island Blvd and go east for just under 1 mile.
- Make a Left turn onto Baker Way then take first right into parking lot at 999 Baker Way.
- Take Exit 414B for CA-92E towards San Mateo Bridge/Hayward.
- Take exit 14A for Mariners Island Blvd toward Edgewater Blvd.
- Turn right onto Mariners Island Blvd.
- Take the 2nd right onto Fashion Island Blvd.
- Turn left onto Baker Way and take first right into parking lot at 999 Baker Way.